Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Special you


You gotta know how to treat me like a lady
Even when I'm acting crazy
Tell me everything's alright
Dear Future Husband by Meghan Trainor

Assalamualaikum
Hye people
Hye girls
Hye Ladies
Hye, Hye, Hye

This post is specially dedicated to all the girls, ladies, women and myself.

Here is the thing.
I am tired of listening stories from my girlfriends about boys.
What is it about boys?
They cheated on you? They are trying to be 'friend' with you? Making your life misery? *sometimes*

I am tired of watching dramas dramas and dramas.
What is it about dramas?
Why can't you tolerate with each other? Why do you want to insult her?

I am tired of trusting people.
What type of people?
People who annoyed other people? People whom I dislike? What people?

I am tired of lying to myself.
I am a liar?
Am I lying when I said that I am happy with my friends? Am I lying about my own feelings?


What is it all about?

Girls, don't worry about problems.
Problems can be solved.

Girls, don't worry about being poor.
Money can be earned.

Girls, don't worry about friends.
True friends will never let you in troubles.

Girls, don't worry about being alone.
You will realise that you only have yourselves.

Girls, don't worry about boys.
Your prince will find you in the end.

Girls, don't worry about other people.
You live in your world, not theirs'.

One thing that I learnt a lot from my mistakes is that, you need to love yourself first before loving others.
Everyone can leave you at any time and

At the end of the day, you only have yourself to move on. Apart from Allah Who is Merciful.

So jyeah. Make yourself special in your own way and never loose yourself until you can't get yourself back. Cause I have been through those things and it's hard.

Think wisely and never let emotions lead you. After all, you only need to fight yourself.

love,
Rasya






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template