Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Chance of A New Start

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hello everyone.

I have been wanting to post some things on this blog but I can't seem to find the kerajinan to do so. But, today, since my life is changing again, I feel like writing to at least update, to those who care (thank you so much) about my life.

First thing first, hey it's the first post of the year 2017. So Happy New Year, everyone! When I read about other people's resolutions on Twitter, it hit me hard because I don't have any resolutions this year. I felt weird. I really couldn't remember what my last year's resolutions were (I'm not even sure I even had one lol). But, I hope yours will come true *insert peace sign*

In my previous old post, I mentioned about going to Indonesia to further my study in Dentistry. Here's a flash news. I'm no longer studying there. I know the first thing that pops out in your head will be "WHYYYYY". Yes. Well. That one is hard to answer. I cannot simply write a statement here because it's complicated. But I can tell you this. If you want to know more, then you can ask me directly. Face to face. Whatsapp. Or anything. Just don't make me write publicly.

So, I guess that is the one chance that I got to make a new start.

I think I'm gonna write about a place that I went with 3 other friends before we returned to Malaysia for good. Doa-doa la aku rajin taip hahahaha.

Okay.

Yours truly,
Mierah Aziz

Not yet a dentist, but already a proud one-to-be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template