Saturday, August 15, 2015

Demam UPU

Assalamualaikum

Hello uolls. So, as we all know, result UPU dah keluar.

So, everyone will basically , being busy with all the cop sana sini, medical check up and etc3.

I believe the feeling and acceptance towards the results of our university entrance might be different for each of us.
yeayy!! hoorayyy!! or crying all the time , blaming the past and so on.
Above all, we should say Alhamdulillah.

Here is my story.
My mom, she always wanted me to go for this X course since I was little because she knew my results were not too bad. But as I grew up, I realised how big the sacrifices that I have to make if I go for that course until I decided during my SPM year - I will never go for the X course. However, I din't told my mom about that, just in case I will break her heart or I might changed. So, I went for Foundation in Science at UM for almost one year, hoping to find my passion in one of the subjects that I learnt.

As the year goes by, as every exams that I have gone through, I really don't know how but I see biology as the one. Simply because I can understand it easily  (with Allah, friends and lecturers help)  and for every topic, I found and realised great things about Allah's creations. Every complex things that He has created- so beautiful and so brilliant. Until one day I begin to think about my contribution to the society. How can I do that?

By listening to my own mother sacrifices, my heart suddenly whispered to me all the good things that I can do. It took me one semester to really think about it- the negative effects and at one moment, I feel the peak of desire to go for that course. And here it goes.

Alhamdulillah, Allah grants me with the course that my mom really hopes that I will go for. Although I din't managed to secure a place in UM (I wanted it like crazy) . My mom told me that , we won't get  everything that we want so we have to try  adapting with it. ( :'( ) For that, InsyaAllah, for the years coming, I will pull my socks up, trying to achieve my goals and my family wishes. One day. Amiiin. #sispulangkekelantan

So, that's the end of my story.

Untuk kawan2 yang lain. Tahniah diucapkan atas keputusan UPU.
Sya tahu, dalam kegembiraan most of our friends, ada jugak yang sedih dan kecewa dengan keputusan mereka. Mungkin sebab tidak mendapat course yang diingini, tempat yang jauh ataupun ada yang tak dapat langsung. I feel so sorry for you.

Tapi kita kena sama2 ingat, kata2 yang sangat cliche ni : Hidup ini umpama roda. Kadang2 di atas, kadang di bawah. 

Tak semestinya orang yang masuk degree ni berjaya. Tak semestinya orang yang tak masuk degree ni tak berjaya and vice versa. At the end of the day, semuanya terletak pada usaha kita sendiri. Sya yakin, apa2 pon keputusan Allah, itu yang terbaik untuk kita. Just have faith in Him and everything is gonna be alright.

Senyum sikit plis. Anda lebih manis bila senyum :)


Yours sincerely,
RASYA FARHANAH

p/s: btw, doakan kejayaan saya. I hope I will be strong enough to face the years coming :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template