Saturday, June 27, 2015

Catatan Matluthfii & HundredHundred


Assalamualaikum w.b.t and good morning :)

Alhamdulillah, kita dah berpuasa hampir 2 minggu. May Allah bless us all.

Last week, I bought a few books from MPHOnline using Baucer Buku 1Malaysia (BB1M). Did you know we can do that? Yes, we can!

I bought an IELTS book, Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (FYI, I haven't read this one before) and Catatan Matluthfi by Matluthfi.

I have finished reading Catatan Matluthfi. I like the book, a lot. Matluthfi has the talent to turn something simple into something important in our lives. Adding to the fact that the book is humorous, Matluthfi managed to drawn me to think in another perspective.

Well, nowadays, good books and not-so-good books are being sold everywhere. Puisi jalanan yang entah apa-apa pun ada. However, Catatan Matluthfi is a good one. You should read it.

Have you ever heard of EnglishJer? Well, to make things simple, EnglishJer started as a twitter account which provides advice on how to use English in daily lives. We (his twitter followers), call him EJ. So, one day, EJ wanted to organize an event, called HundredHundred. One of the planned activities was pameran karya.

Pendek cerita, I sent my work to EJ along with another 250 people. Only 100 works would get selected.

and

my

piece

got

selected.

The pameran was held at Publika a few weeks ago. And I was so happy and proud (still am) to know that my piece was put up for a show. It's an honour, really.


Jangan tanya kenapa Mirah censor. LOL.

EJ said maybe he would make a zine with all of the 100 works. Yeaaaayyyy!

Okay.

Yours truly,
Mierah Aziz

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template