Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Movie Spoilers

Assalamualaikum and good day everyone.

I know the API readings are not good lately, so take care of yourself and drink a lot of water. You too, rasya.

-WARNING: THIS POST MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS YOU DON'T WANT TO READ-

One of the most anticipated movies this year was out a few days ago.

THE MAZE RUNNER: THE SCORCH TRIAL.

I like this movie. However, I'm not gonna give you a review on that movie sbb mirah pun tak tengok lagi. Haha.

So, ape yg spoilernya? Haaa..

As I was scrolling Twitter, I read these replies... and I think I want to share it with you guys. Lols. Read the replies if you feel like it. But pls, ignore the swear words.

Hujung minggu ni balik. Yeayyy tak sabar.

That's all,
Mierah Aziz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template