Saturday, September 12, 2015

Currently.

"Letting go is okay" - anonymous.

Assalamualaikum and hello readers. Hi. Yes, it’s me, mieeerah.

IDK but I feel like writing something on my blog these days, so here it goes.

Warning: May contain rants and probably a waste of time for you to read. But, if you’re still reading this, I really appreciate it.

I’m currently in my third semester in IB program. So far, it’s hectic. Sometimes it feels like the time is moving too fast and I’m not doing anything. Do you get that feeling? When you have a lot of assignments to do, but you just don’t have enough time to do it.

However, I do think that it’s my fault. I’m not working hard enough. I pamper myself too much. Some people do their work diligently, way way diligently, that they don’t even bother to have enough sleep.
Me? I drank coffee and still able to sleep. Hah.

Okay, I know, not having enough sleep is not okay and the lesser time you spend on sleeping doesn’t make you a diligent person. It all depends on quality. But still, I think I have been wasting my time for this few weeks and it sucks.

Apart from me not being diligent, I also bought a book. Yeay. What book? Haaa… remember EnglishJer? I sent my short story to him for the HundredHundred event held last June at Publika. Guess what? He compiled all the poems and short stories meant for the event and made a book out of it. Yes, that book.
I can’t wait to see it. Really.

Last few weeks, I met my senior and my beloved chemistry teacher. They came to Kolej MARA Banting.
My senior came here because he wanted to take his examination results or something. He’s already in Ireland. It was good to talk to him because he experienced IB himself and actually survived.
Yes, we often refer past IB students as survivors. Haha.

Later on, my chemistry teacher, Teacher Aida came. We didn’t have time to speak long because I had classes to attend to but her advice was great. Simple, yet brilliant. It reminded me of my time in MRSM Pengkalan Chepa, which was great.

It felt nice to meet them. It’s like a motivation for me to stay alive and work hard to survive this IB program.

See the terms I use? Stay alive and survive. Haha.

Also, a few weeks back, my fellow taekwondo team and I helped my instructor to organize a taekwondo tournament. I had the chance to be a referee. It was brilliant. I have never imagined myself being one.
Oh and the tournament  was meant for kindergarten kids. They were so cuuuuuuute. Like really really cute.
On top of everything, I think I really admired their determination.  They were full of spirit and yeah, it was fun to watch them.

Hm, what else.

IDK, I just want to go home right now.

And I’m hungry.

I think that’s basically it. My life. Assignments, school, extra co curricular activities and pain.

Do pray for me please.

May Allah grant us his blessings. Amiin.


Yours truly,
Makcik Mirah.

To Rasya:


Good luck in USM. Love you. Hehe.

2 comments:

  1. True that . Hehehe . Yeay , finally found your blog . Nice one . Do share more , tambah sikit quotes2 motivation tu :3
    Nah.. I give u mine ..
    alinsabry.blogspot.com ๐Ÿ˜›

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohoi malinn. Haha thanks. Will visit your blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template