Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Love Letter

"But I won't give up on us" - I won't give up , Jason Mraz .

Assalamualaikum w.b.t. and hai :)

Hihi terharu dengan post sya . Macam ni la sya , time kat Dewan Bitara tu , sya duk dgn sufina and mirah join . Mirah tengah bad mood and I cried a bit , just a little bit , really little . Maybe that's when you saw a softer side of me and the next day , you texted me . You said you really need to see me but we both had classes at that time . After our classes were over , you ran to my class and you hug me and you cried a little bit because of the reason that I remember until now . So yeah , that's how it happened . I can remember every little detail , haha .

Till we meet again :)
One day
I'll be gone and we'll be apart
We'll have our own ways
You're gonna find new friends
Make a new bestfriend
You're gonna be someone's lover
You're gonna be a wife for your husband
A mother for your child

One day
When we meet again
Maybe there's gonna be a little shyness when we speak
Or maybe a little awkwardness when we laugh
Either way
You deserve to know this
I'll always appreciate those times that we had
Those moments that we share
There's always a space in my heart
That I spare for you and you alone
Time will pass no matter what
But the memories will stay
Even when that one day comes

One day
We'll be holding on to "remember when"
Cause that's the time that we spent together
Things that we have in common
Because
One day
I'll be gone
You'll be gone
And we'll be apart ...

Even when I'm trying to be poetic , words still cannot describe my feelings for you . I feel grateful I have found you , spent my time with you . I will always feel that way , I promise . I might not be able to say "I love you" everyday , but promise me that you will always know that I love you even when we're not talking for months .

That's what bestfriends do . We love more than a lover but less than your husband =.= hahahaha sakat sya .

When you need someone to talk , I'm just a phone call away .
I'll always be there for you :)
Close as in near , but we are close until forever :)
So , this one is specially for rasya . Nukmanese jangan jeles tau , you guys pun ada tempat kat hati mirah and I love you guys also :) Korang nnt mirah post yang lain ehh >.<

To Hajar , Emi , Iqa , Leha , Ain Arifin , Mc Na , Jae , Mierah Jafri , Wawa , Ain Koma , Lin , Amaliena , Lin Khalil , Una , Mija , Siti etc etc ~ (maaf sgt sgt sape yg tak tersebut) , If you guys ever come across this post , you guys pun mirah sayang . I mean , hidup mirah takde makna kat maher kalau mirah tak jumpa you guys . Even untuk 3 tahun je kita sekali , tapi mirah belajar banyak daripada you guys . Please know that I'm still the same Mierah Aziz that you guys used to know . Baik buruk mirah sume korang tahu kan . It's just that we've been living in two different worlds that kept us apart and I'm sorry if I rarely make contact with you guys .

Ramainya orang yang mirah sayang ni =.= ohh .

I started my years in pc in pain , actually . Not many knew that , of course . But , I'm glad I finished it with thousands of happy moments that I will always be grateful to have . Alhamdulillah . Alhamdulillah :)

Alhamdulillah :)

Mierah Aziz .

4 comments:

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template