Monday, April 7, 2014

I am a young adult? like seriously?


Measuring days in the spaces between our goodbyes
Learning to wait through the endless parade
Of our same old see-you-next-time's
But when I close my eyes
the miles melt away
Like you're here in my arms at the end of the day


Sam Tsui ft Kina Grannis- Bring me the night

Lalala~ *nyanyi sket*

I don't know why but this song stucked is stuck in my head for couple of months.
You know what, I am no longer a teenager *shocked*
Yeah, that's true. My English lecturer has told me that, 
I am a YOUNG ADULT.
And I was like "Waaaa~ apa? so fast? x sedia~"




Like seriously. 
Greater number of ages, greater responsibilities.
The older we get, the greater the responsibilities.

No more time to play around. 
I need to do things more serious. ly.

But wait a minute. Sit back and relax.

Use the time wisely as wise as you can be *O.o*  until.... *tad dadaaaaa* 
 UNIVERSITY- the new chapter of our life lives

We'll get matured as the time flies. InsyaaAllah.

So, enjoy your time. and make use of it. and built your faith. and strengthen the inner you. and improve your English. and bla3. *macam lah Sya buat. zzz*

MIRAAAHH~~~  
=,= 
*x de motif*

just sharing my 2 cents

p/s: credits to Nuying Tan for checking my grammar :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template