Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Being you

Things happened when we think about it.

I need to change.
That's what I think
but I've never made it through although I have tried and tried
Things are not happened as what I thought it should be

So, I took one step back.
Previewing my past
Then I realised
my actions
my words
my thinking
made me what I am today

Perhaps , it's the perfect time to change
Towards a better me
Ignore what people said bad about you
Do what you think you need to do
What you love to do
As long as you do it ,right way
But it is not that easy
No pain, no gain

You'll never know if you never tried

Life is short
Life is a journey
Life is yours to fill in

Think positively
Remember Allah all the time
Believe in what He has planned for you
You can do what other people can't
Just be yourself


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please state your name . Thanks :)

 

RASYAmirah - another heart of ours :) Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template